"The Mud Stand acts as a buffer zone between your dialed in tone and an acoustically unfriendly hollow stage"...Guitar World Magazine
- Isolates your amp from hollow stages that cause your tone to sound muddy or boomy.
- Positions your amp at the optimum angle for sound dispersion and balanced tone.
- Helps prevent reverb tank "crashes" caused by kick drums or foot traffic on the stage.
- Conforms to uneven stage floors so your amp sits solid.
- Made of acoustic foam. Will not scratch your amp, instrument cases or vehicle's interior.
- Super light weight, but strong. You can carry it into the gig with one finger.
- Sets up in seconds. Breaks apart even faster.
- Internal magnetic locking system holds it together, in a compact block, for easy transport.
- Three models to choose from depending on the size of your amp.